Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Green is the colour of her kind...

Quickness of the eye deceives the mind

















Dress: vintage, Thrifted
Belt: vintage, Thrifted
Studded Army Jacket: vintage, Rose Bowl Flea Market
Knee High Socks: H&M
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell 99 Tie Wedge, Nordstrom


I remember this day I had just gotten off of a long day at school, and right before stopping to have dinner somewhere, I knew I had to have a mini photo shoot of my outfit. I always just mix & match what I feel is cute, and my personal style, and I feel even better when I get compliments at school, it makes me feel reassured that my outfit looks the way I see it.  I am sorry for the bad quality of my pictures it was night time, and I only had my iphone. Anyways, this outfit was a combination of a lot of thirifted items. It was pretty chilly out this day in LA, and I remember it being just hot enough to wear a dress. I chose an old favorite, that my friend and I had gotten from a Salvation Army nearby her house, the belt also was another thrifted steal. The socks were a come up a couple of years ago at H&M, sad to say they dont sell these kind anymore, hopefully one day they do so I can grab a bunch of extras, these socks are a staple in my closet. The jacket was a steal I found during the summer at the Rose bowl Flea Market in Pasadena. I love going to that flea market, such great vintage items at affordable prices, definitely worth the drive there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment