Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We all have a weakness


Some of ours are easier to identify 



Spiked Leggings: Romwe
Skull Printed Shirt: Nasty Gal
Spiked Leather Jacket: F21
Jeffrey Campbell 99 Tie Wedge: Sole Struck



I apologize for all of the bad quality photos! This will be my last new post until I get my new camera which I have ordered! I am so excited to take my blog to another level, and I'm not mad at myself for starting one without professional photos. I say, you gotta start somewhere, and I am proud of myself for finally doing it! This blog has been long over due and I'm not ashamed of saying I know it's not perfect. But I know, for a fact, that over time I will get the hang of this, and not only that but my blog in general will be looking so much better. I cant wait to look back on all of these beginning posts and see how much I have progressed(in the future). Anyways, until I get my new camera I will be posting up old looks from the past couple of months. Enjoy!
xoxo Sahar

No comments:

Post a Comment