Friday, June 28, 2013

Safe and Sound.



















Outfit Details:
The "Easy" Jean: American Apparel
Black Leather Pumps w/ Red Soles: Oh Deer!: Urban Outfitters
Sheer White Blouse: Nordstrom Rack
Black Leather Moto Jacket: Nasty Gal
Blue Stone Bracelet: Vintage: From Afghanistan
Ying Yang Necklace: Vintage: Flea Market
Quilted White Purse with Gold Chain: Vintage: Thrift Store



This look was so much fun to shoot. These photos were taken last week during my crazy Finals Week schedule. I remember handling some work at a coffee shop in Beverly Hills, and I had the idea of taking some photos of my outfit that day. I had such a beautiful location to shoot at, it was a ton of fun. I also happened to have the pleasure of meeting a well experienced photographer, a gentleman possibly in his 70's- early 80's. The advice he gave me on posing and taking great shots was pretty funny, but it kind of worked. It was hilarious and really great advice that I took with me since this shoot. 

       After getting kicked out of the coffee shop I was working at, it was around midnight, I decided to stop by a nearby bar. I grabbed some food and a glass of wine that was much needed after the lack of sleep and cramming for finals week. After leaving the bar, I was feeling a little buzzed and cheerful, so I decided to stop by the LACMA. LACMA is the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, located in the heart of Los Angeles. Luckily when I got there, there was not a single person there. Having had a little drink in my system, I posed for my pictures in a fun, natural, and candid way. Thats why I think the pictures at LACMA came out so great. Sorry if my face looks tired in these photos, I was running on barely any sleep, and a ton of coffee, haha. Anyways, please stay tuned for more looks to come!!

xoxoxo,
 Sahar 








No comments:

Post a Comment