Thursday, October 24, 2013

Color Blocking















Outfit Details:

Black and White Jeans: vintageUrban Outfitters
Black Bustier Top: vintage: Thrift Store
Black and White Pumps: Shoe Cult: Nasty Gal
Black Leather Jacket: She Inside
Quilted Black Chain Bag: F21






This was such a fun night during the summer, after a night of having fun and drinking. I decided to stop by the LACMA with my friends and enjoy the lights. I really loved my outfit and entire look that day so I had my friends take photos of me for my blog. Since there were so many people surprisingly that night, I wasn't able to take too many photos at the lights, so we decided to spread out around the museum. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I do. Every time I step out in those pants out in public, I always get stares. Some people appreciate the uniqueness of my style and the pants and others well.....they just don't get it. HA!  I absolutely loooove my Nasty Gal Shoe Cult pumps, they are a staple in my closet, and I've officially joined the cult. As they always say..... Nasty Gals do it better!
Xo Sahar


No comments:

Post a Comment